ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-2008]

Network Solutions= Domain Taster?

  • To: domain-tasting-2008@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Network Solutions= Domain Taster?
  • From: "Scott Converse" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:57:45 -0700

I would like to see Network Solutions investigated for Domain Tasting.  If
found to be active in this practice, I would like to see you take away their
ability to issue domain names on the internet.  At the very least, punitive
action against them (or anyone active in this somewhat slimy activity).

SC