ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-motion]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

domain tasting opinion

  • To: domain-tasting-motion@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: domain tasting opinion
  • From: Paul Scheufler <realtyexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 06:08:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear ICANN:

  In my humble opinion, domain tasting represents a restraint of trade.  If
someone is allowed to reserve a domain for any length of time with no net cost,
and do what ever they wish with the domain during that time period, including
offer it for sale to others for profit, this constitutes free use of that
domain and could prevent a legitimate end user for that domain from acquiring
the domain.

  Domains should only be made available to people who are willing to pay for
them and use them ligitimately.

  Paul Scheufler

Paul Scheufler

EXPERT REALTY SERVICES, INC

  Serving Chicago's West and SW Suburbs for 18 Years

  Click here for a summary of our services and featured properties.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>