ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-motion]

RE: [ga] domain tasting comments

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, chris@xxxxxx, domain-tasting-motion@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] domain tasting comments
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:27:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Dominik and all,

  Good point! Gaming of the "System" which is where the
actual flaw resides in the first place is where the tasting
problem is, and shall remain.  Fixing the AGP is not an answer,
unless ICANN itself is willing, able, and capable to enforce
whatever "Fix" it applies.  What is currently being touted
as a "Fix" does little to nothing to effectively thwart tasting
to any significant degree and difficult to accurately verify on
an ongoing basis, not to mention audit.