ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-motion]

Re: [ga] domain tastinmg comments

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, <domain-tasting-motion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] domain tastinmg comments
  • From: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:11:24 -0400

I understand the comparisons and the analogy you used about abuse. I'm sure the store's policy would change if people were buying thousands of socks, creating a shortage, which is exactly what is happening with domain names right now.

Chris McElroy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>