ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

I SUPPORT EOIs

  • To: <draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I SUPPORT EOIs
  • From: Amanda Taylor <richmands1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:55:04 -0800

ICANN,
Thank you for this opportunity to comment. I would like to begin by stating
that it appears there is no real opposition to this other than from those who
represent trademark interests, so I hope that their needs can be satisfied
soon. That said, I think ICANN needs to move forward.

It appears that trademarkers and their groups simply do not want new gtlds to
happen. None of their comments posted here contain constructive ideas or
suggestions-- they clearly are not interested in solutions.

I support your draft and wish to applaud you on the good work ICANN has done
over the last months since hiring a new CEO. Thank you.

Regards,

Amanda Taylor
Oxnard, CA

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/