ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-eoi-model]

My Greatest Support for the EOI!!!

  • To: draft-eoi-model@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: My Greatest Support for the EOI!!!
  • From: Terri Durbin <tada.durbin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:51:56 -0800

Dear ICANN,
I want to provide my comments to the administration and convey my support
for the EOI process.
Please know that there are many other individuals that have the same common
interests and are
very motivated to move forward.   All other peripheral issues must be set
aside and all efforts must
be focused on collecting comments and processing data...
Once again I implore ann involved to expedite the EOI process.

Sincerely,

Terri Durbin
Executive Director of Partnerships
World Carbon Database