ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-mop-2007]

Re: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:01:46 -0700

Chuck and all

  Than say "no" and give a brief explanation.  Instead not a
definitive answer yes or no, only a dissertation as to what
she and/or the GNSO council wishes to use council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for as if a dissertation was needed.  For me such a dissertation
isn't and wasn't needed, and I doubt same was needed for
anyone else on the GA.  Secondly, giving yet again a long
answer seems a bit suspicious when a simple "yes or no"
would have answered the request or at least been the first
part of the answer.  However I did translate Avri's answer
to mean no as far as she was concerned.  And I expected
a rather lengthy dissertation in the negative as her answer.

   So now we know that transparency  of which Paul Twomey
suggested is of only the value of which restriction of access
and corresponding eMail list restrictions to the GNSO, will
be *allowed* by the GNSO council.  I find that yet again,
more than a bit disingenuous, and as such, disabling and
correspondingly dysfunctional which is therefore not in
keeping with the MOU.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams