ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[draft-ssr-role-remit]

Internet unique Identifier system and regional/country level issues

  • To: draft-ssr-role-remit@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Internet unique Identifier system and regional/country level issues
  • From: siddiqa ishtiaq <siddiqaishtiaq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:55:48 +0500

Dear ICANN,

Let me introduce myself first . I’m from Pakistan (Asia) and currently
working for a Wimax broadband services provider in Pakistan.

I would like to know how Domain related issues are addressed at regional
/country levels ?

 Does PTA( Pakistan Telecommunication Authority ) obey policies implemented
by ICANN  Security, Stability and Resiliency of the Internet's Unique
Identifier Systems ?

 OR is there any other governing body in Pakistan who is playing similar
role as that of ICANN’s ?

Regards,

Siddiqa Ishtiaq

Technical Executive Network Operations

*email:* siddiqa.ishtiaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Phone: **+92-0346-4442729*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: