ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread
  • From: Takayasu Matsuura <takayasu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:12:53 +0900 (JST)

Hello,

I am Takayasu Matsuura at JPRS.

In ten years of experiences in JPRS, I have been heavily involved in
the operation/administration of .JP registry systems and .JP DNS. I've
engaged in these systems from architecture design and configurations
phase, and they have been up and running without any critical system
failure.

Recently, I experienced a huge earthquake and nuclear power plant
outage on March 11. The power supply shortage is expected in this
summer, I am just going to consider its response.

----
Japan Registry Services Co., Ltd.
Takayasu Matsuura (takayasu@xxxxxxxxxx)