ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread
  • From: Andrew de la Haye <andrew@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 22:21:52 +0200

Hi all,

I'm the COO of RIPE NCC.

I graduated from the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, with Masters
Degrees in Business Administration and Strategic Management & Organisation.
Before joining the RIPE NCC in 2006, I was employed at KPMG Strategy Consulting
and Accenture Consulting for over 10 years.
My main responsibilities are managing the organisation's core operations
(Member Services and the Registry) and supporting software development (e.g.
Resource Certification - RPKI).

Since the departure of our CTO earlier this year, I've taken over his
responsibilities including NRO-ECG representation.

Andrew