ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread
  • From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <carlos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:30:41 -0300

Hello everyone,

My name is Carlos Martinez Cagnazzo. I have been involved with the
technical aspects of the Internet since 1997 and while my background and
favorite topic is BGP and inter domain routing, I have operated and
maintained DNS servers for quite a while. Lately I have been doing work
on DNSSEC trying to "spread the word" so to speak. Related to DNS, I'm
one of the crypto officers for ICANN's West Coast facility

I currently work for LACNIC as R+D engineer.

Artistic talent: NULL :-)

Warm regards

Carlos

--