ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:51:19 +0900

Hello,

I am Rafik Dammak, Tunisian, Phd candidate at University of Tokyo (also Msc
graduated from University of Tokyo) doing research on wireless
sensors/actuators  network with focus on application like Home/Building
Energy Management System. I am also computer engineer and worked as software
engineer for ST Microelectronics.
I am GNSO councilors representing NCSG in addition to participation in some
WG like JIG, IRD, or JAS (ICANN without acronyms cannot be ICANN :)).

Best,

Rafik Dammak
Twitter: @rafik
Linkedin: http://tn.linkedin.com/in/rafikdammak