ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread

  • To: <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread
  • From: Katrina Sataki <katrina@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:05:52 +0300

Hi All,

I am very sorry for the late responseŠ
My name is Katrina Sataki and since 2006 I am the manager of NIC.LV ­ the
Registry of ccTLD .lv (Latvia). Naturally I am very deeply involved in all
the issues related to DNS.
I have a background in Computer Science and in Law.
My first working experience was related to the Artificial Intelligence (I
did not succeed in developing one, I have to admit). I have started working
with the Internet in 1995 as a web developer. I have participated in several
working groups for drafting legal acts related to IT in my country.
I took part in the work of the Incident Response WG.
I love singing but I'm afraid that I am the only one who enjoys me singing.

Kind regards,

]{atrina