ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] agenda for the meeting tomorrow

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] agenda for the meeting tomorrow
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:25:19 -0400

And with an equal amount of "egg on my face", I just realized that I have a conflict for this meeting tomorrow. It's a once a month meeting that comes in this time slot and I'm obligated to attend. I could have reported this sooner but here we are.

Thanks,

Jim

-- On August 10, 2011 5:15:17 PM -0500 Mike O'Connor <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding [dssa] agenda for the meeting tomorrow --

hi all,

i'm a little late getting this out.  sorry about that.

but we (the Ops folks) decided to delay our conversation about
Confidential Information for a week while we do a little research --
and substitute Threats into that time slot instead.

so we'll divide our time evenly between:

-- starting to consolidate our Singapore notes about Threats

-- refining our work on Criteria

sorry about the last-minute course-change, i've known about it since
Monday and just forgot to post this update until now.

see you tomorrow,

mikey
phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com
handle  OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook,
Google, etc.)