ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] agenda for the meeting tomorrow

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] agenda for the meeting tomorrow
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:15:17 -0500

hi all,

i'm a little late getting this out.  sorry about that.

but we (the Ops folks) decided to delay our conversation about Confidential
Information for a week while we do a little research -- and substitute Threats
into that time slot instead.

so we'll divide our time evenly between:

-- starting to consolidate our Singapore notes about Threats

-- refining our work on Criteria

sorry about the last-minute course-change, i've known about it since Monday and
just forgot to post this update until now.

see you tomorrow,

mikey
phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356