ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow
  • From: Patrick Vande Walle <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:05:11 +0200

Please accept my apologies for this call.

As it stands, it is
right in the middle of my work day, which makes it always difficult for
me to attend.

Regards,

Patrick Vande Walle

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011
08:21:26 -0500, Mike O'Connor wrote:

> hi all,
>
> we're going to
continue the "Threats" conversation by taking a look at a couple of SSAC
reports and an RFC that were mentioned on the call last week. we'll try
out the idea of doing the same kind of consolidating that we did with
the Singapore material and see how it goes. yep, venturing into unproven
territory -- this may work out great, or it may not. :-)

> see you
tomorrow,