ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow
  • From: "Luis Diego Espinoza S." <lespinoz@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:04:18 -0600

Hi Mike, my apologies. I spend more than one hour trying to fix my Internet
problems at home and trying to fix the Adobe plug-in during the call.
Because I use Skype for the call, then I can't do it neither.

I'm sorry for that, I need a contingency plan for this situations.
I will follow the notes and the recordings and sent to you my comments.

Best regards,

--
Luis D. Espinoza
Jefe de Tecnologías de Información