ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:32:18 -0500

hi all,

most of the call will be devoted to this incredible smash-job i've done on our
list of threats.  i've attached a PDF of the top level of the mind map with the
hope that you'll give it a quick look before the call.  several questions come
to mind…

-- most important -- are there threats and vulnerabilities missing?

-- are there other documents that we should sweep into this analysis?  (i've
read all the SSAC reports, plus several others, and tried to work them in)

-- what do you think of this first-try hierarchy?

we'll also talk about the call-scheduling question that came up during/after
the last call.

talk to you soon,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109 (try this first, but routing is currently flakey 'cause of
the hurricane so feel free to hit the cell if this number just rings)

cell            651-212-0857