ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:27:45 -0500

hi all,

all kinds of stuff in the status report this week (the pace always picks up as
an ICANN meeting approaches).

we gave Greg's proposed refinement of the scope section of our charter a final
review and approved it.  it's posted to a new "Consensus-agreed items" page on
the wiki - https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Consensus-agreed+items

we're making good progress on the scope discussion, finishing the first pass
through the "Threats" working paper and starting in on "Vulnerabilities."
we've started a summary document that's much less complicated than the working
mind-maps.  a link to the file ("Summary of scope decisions.pdf") is located at
the bottom of the "Threats" page in the wiki
(https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Threats).

there's a fair amount of activity coming up for the Ops Group -- that group
will have a pretty full agenda for their next call.  :-)

that concludes my report.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356