ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] a thread for Dakar-meeting feedback

  • To: "James M. Galvin" <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] a thread for Dakar-meeting feedback
  • From: bmanning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:55:13 +0000

placed in this context, I beleive you have described the problem space
as I (roughly) understand it.  and while you characterize this as a strictly
operational issue and therefore out of scope for DSSA, I posit that it does
or wil have a very significant impact on the perceived stability of the DNS
and should therefore find a home someplace.

/bill