ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] Homework assignment -- evaluate adversarial and non-adversarial threat-sources

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] Homework assignment -- evaluate adversarial and non-adversarial threat-sources
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:11:27 -0600

hi all,

here's Version 1 of the workbook that will eventually be our analysis of
threats and vulnerabilities.  now that we've got consensus on the NIST
methodology, we will start filling in the tables on our way to completing the
analysis.

we decided on the call today that a good approach to this is for each of us to
fill out the tables in advance of the next call.  then, we'll have a discussion
on the call to see if we can arrive at a consensus on the answers.  so you do
NOT need to send your filled-out sheets back, but please do fill them out in
advance of the call so that you can participate actively in the discussion.

our (ambitious) goal would be to arrive at consensus for both tables in this
worksheet (D-7 and D-8) on the call next week.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356