ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:26:22 -0600

hi all,

ah ha!  we have an "interesting" status report, ending our long streak of
boring all-green ones.  we dealt with a "review" issue this week, both on the
Ops call and the regular call.  the result is a new approach to evaluating
Threat Events that includes resequencing the NIST methodology and tailoring
some of the scales that we'll use.  we'll test this out on the next call and
see how it goes.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109