ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:10:34 -0600

hi all,

i had a great time at the Costa Rica meeting.  my apologies to all -- i didn't
have nearly enough time to talk to any of you.  maybe we could just have a
meeting for a month some time?

special superhero thanks to Glen and Julie for swooping in to my rescue at the
beginning of the Thursday meeting. Nathalie and i usually spend about a half an
hour getting all the kinks ironed out before we start the meeting -- the
tighter timing kinda had me dancing around my handbag (to quote Emily Taylor).

Marcie and i have now relocated to a delightful lodge up in the cloud forest.
there's spectacular natural surrounding for Marcie to explore and a lovely
stretch of empty time for me to sit and think/write -- and VERY slow internet
access so i'm less distracted than normal.  so i've been writing down the
things i learned in CR and plan to have a bash at pushing out some chunks of
the report draft so that we've got some material to start editing when we
reconvene.

no meetings this week, but we'll start up again the week of the 26th.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356