ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:20:00 -0600

hi all,

i've just spent a week in a nature preserve in Costa Rica -- which ranks right
up there in the "best office ever" competition.  Marcie and i will be heading
back to Wisconsin tomorrow and from there we'll all begin the dash to Prague.

i spent the week alternating between amazing hikes in the rain forest and
banging out some tools and discussion-drafts for the report.  we can treat them
as throw-away documents if they're no good, but i find it easier to build a
detailed outline and fill in the blanks when writing a report on a moderately
tight timeline.

meetings start up again next week -- Ops on Monday, DSSA on Thursday.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com