ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] REMINDER / DSSA WG - Thursday 29 March 2012 at 13:00 UTC

  • To: "James M. Galvin" <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] REMINDER / DSSA WG - Thursday 29 March 2012 at 13:00 UTC
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:17:14 -0500

two questions, both from this article…

1) are you part of the WiFi hacking/improvement team?

2) the article mentions that "operational security capabilities for IP network
infrastructure" is a topic on the agenda.  is there anything in that discussion
that would be useful for us over here in DSSA land?

here's the link that prompted these questions -- the headline is IETF attendees
reegineer their hotel's WiFi network."  it's a hoot.

http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/telecommunications/ietf-attendees-reengineer-their-hotels-wi-fi-network

mikey

On Mar 29, 2012, at 3:59 AM, James M. Galvin wrote:

> I have a conflict and will not be able to attend this meeting.
>
> Jim
>

> On Mar 29, 2012, at 1:20 AM, Gisella Gruber wrote:
>

>> Dear All,
>> In order to adjust to Daylight Saving Time, which many countries will have
>> now switched over to, the next DNS Security and Stability Analysis Working
>> Group (DSSA WG) teleconference is scheduled on Thursday 29 March 2012 at
>> 13:00 UTC .
>> 06:00 PST, 07:00 MST, 08:00 CST (Cedar Rapids), 09:00 EST, 10:00 Buenos
>> Aires, 15:00 CET,
>> for other places see: http://tinyurl.com/7hnv7un
>> ADOBE CONNECT Room :
>> http://icann.adobeconnect.com/dssawg/
>> The DSSA Adobe Room has now been set up for audio streaming.
>> Wiki Workspace:
>> https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group
>> If you require a dial-out, please email me with your preferred contact
>> number. We currently have Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Mohamed El Bashir and Rafik
>> Dammak on the list.
>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>> Thank you.
>> Kind regards,
>> Gisella
>> Participant passcode: DSSA
>>
>> For security reasons, the passcode will be required to join the call.

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com