ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] confidential-information draft

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] confidential-information draft
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:04:13 -0500

hi all,

one last note before the meeting tomorrow -- we Ops type people have been
working away on the Confidential Information process and want to run the latest
version by you.  so please give this a read before the meeting tomorrow and
we'll walk through it on the call.  in summary, we're working to make
information-providers feel more comfortable sharing information.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356