ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] DSSA draft report v0.5

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] DSSA draft report v0.5
  • From: Jörg Schweiger <schweiger@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 10:20:33 +0200

All,

within the last call we were asked to take special attention to chapter
"4B2" of the draft report because its current content hasn't been
discussed (broadly) yet.

To me, in general it fits - but I think our scope is/was a bit broader
than currently stated. As to this I'd add a sentence like:
 "Conducting assessment of organisational practices, systems and processes
in use to provide name service"

This in fact, is refering to the sentence right above the one we marked to
describe our scope in the depicted diagram.
opinions?

regards

Jörg

________________________________
Dr. Jörg Schweiger
Member of the Executive Board

DENIC eG
Kaiserstraße 75-77
60329 Frankfurt

E-Mail: schweiger@xxxxxxxx
Tel: + 49 69 27 235 - 455
Fax: + 49 69 27 235 - 457

PGP-Key-ID: 0x6ACD 7361
Fingerprint: 0F4A 0169 8972 D87D 26BE  4BE8 B1D2 8B71 6ACD 7361

Sitz: Frankfurt am Main
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister beim Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main
Vorstand: Sabine Dolderer, Helga Krüger, Carsten Schiefner, Dr. Jörg
Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Elmar Knipp