ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 31 May 2012

  • To: "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 31 May 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:11:31 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the Mp3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 31 May 2012 at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20123105-en.mp3

Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p86lt6dipib/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#may

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

. Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)

. Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

. Andre Thompson (At-Large)

. Julie Hammer (ALAC)

ccNSO Members

. Takayasu Matsuura, .jp

. Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

. Jacques Latour, .ca (CIRA)

. Katrina Sataki, .lv

. Wim Degezelle, CENTR

. Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

GNSO Members

. Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)

. Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)

NRO Members:

Mark Kosters (ARIN); (co-chair)

SSAC members:

Warren Kumari (SSAC)

Expert:

Scott Algeier (expert)

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Nathalie Peregrine

Bart Boswinkel

Apologies:

Don Blumenthal - (RySG)

Arturo Servin (LACNIC)

George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)

Jim Galvin (SSAC)

Greg Aaron (RySG)

Luis Diego Espinoza,.cr

Nishal Goburdhan (NRO)

Rafik Dammak - (NCSG)

Sean Copeland, .vi

Scott McCormick (IPC)

John Levine (At-Large)

Ondrej Filip, .cz

Mohamed El Bashir (At-Large)

Keith Drazek - (RySG)

Otmar Lendl, .at

Patrick Vande Walle (At-Large)

Chris Wright, .au

Adam Palmer - (CBUC)

Andrew de la Haye (NRO Member)

 David Conrad (SSAC)

Rick Wilhelm, Network Solutions

Link to Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat

gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat transcript 31 May 2012:

  Rossella Mattioli:hi all

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:a 50cm long lizard

  bart Boswinkel:This could be one of the recommendations

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I do NOT think we (as the CWG) can annotate the charter
although we could footnote )

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Rick Koeller has joined the call

  Rossella Mattioli:I agree

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hr point IS important  just nnot  as a modification  *of*
the Charter

  Jacques Latour:too many monitors :-)

  Julie Hammer:yes

  Andre Thompson:yes

  Jacques Latour:yes

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Mark Kosters has joined the call

  Mark Kosters:sorry for being late - bad traffic coming into the office

  Andre Thompson:influencer

  Andre Thompson:welcome :-)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-)

  Warren "Doc" Kumari:Consider orang-utans.In all the worlds graced by their
presence, it is suspected that they can talk but choose not to do so in case
humans put them to work, possibly in the television industry. In fact they can
talk. It's just that they talk in Orang-utan. Humans are only capable of
listening in Bewilderment.-- Terry Practhett

  Julie Hammer:my fruit is ok

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:just stick to pills

  Warren "Doc" Kumari:The orangutans comment was related the Mikey listening in
Minnistian...

  Andre Thompson:let's proceed

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Yes re consensus call re Report

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Excellent Julie  IIMO

  Andre Thompson:excellent Julie!!

  Andre Thompson:...and Mike

  Jacques Latour:thanks!!!!

  Katrina Sataki:thank you!