ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] ahem. CLO was right. as usual

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] ahem. CLO was right. as usual
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:23:25 -0500

hi all,

well, Cheryl snorted and said "no chance!" when i announced that i was going to
push out another version of the report by this evening -- after spending 4 days
playing rock and roll at my college reunion.

she's right.  i can barely type this note, never mind compose a report.  :-)

my drummer friends have a rule.  "when your hands start bleeding, stop
drumming."  i should have followed that rule i guess.

new draft will be out tomorrow.

for those of you who weren't on the call, we've passed the first consensus
call!  woohoo!  everybody on the call gave the report (with a few changes that
*will* be out tomorrow) their approval.  so those who missed the call should
give the draft (that *will* be out tomorrow) a very careful read as we will try
for the second and final consensus call this Thursday.

that does *not* include the Appendices -- which are still in very rough shape.
i'll try to get those shaped up in the next week or so.

after my hands stop bleeding.  i had a GREAT time.  :-)

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com