ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 09 August 2012

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 09 August 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:58:04 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the Mp3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 09 August 2012
at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120809-en.mp3

Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p6f5mjpx27k/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/calendar/#aug

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

. Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

. Julie Hammer (ALAC)
. Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)
. Andre Thompson (At-Large)

ccNSO Members

. Takayasu Matsuura, .jp

. Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

. Katrina Sataki.lv

. Luis Espinoza.cr

. Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

GNSO Members

. Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)
. Don Blumenthal - (RySG)
. Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)
. George Asare-Sakyi (NCSG)

SSAC members:

. Jim Galvin (SSAC)

Expert

. Scott Algeier

ICANN Staff:

. Julie Hedulund

. Patrick Jones

. Bart Boswinkel

. Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:

. Rafik Dammak

. Mark Kosters

. Don Blumenthal

. Warren Kumari

. Jacques Latour

. Julie Hedlund

. Patrick Jones

Link to Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat

gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat transcript 09 August 2012:

Bart:Hi all,

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Patrick Jones ha sjoined the call

  Patrick Jones:Trying to dial in (problems on my side)

  Rossella Mattioli:Hi all!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Rossella Mattiolo ha sjoined the call

  Julie Hammer:Mikey, white type is hard to read

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:why can't we see it in "full screen" ?

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:usually we all have individual "full screen" buttons

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:but here we don't, althgouh we have scaling

  Don Blumenthal:I found this trick when I was looking for the full screen
button

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:you do -- I think others don't.

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:at least not in this set-upo

  Bart:We are sorting it out, will report back as soon as dates etc. have been
clarified.

  Rossella Mattioli:thanks!

  Katrina Sataki:thanks!

  Bart:Bye

  Jim Galvin:Thanks Mikey!  Thanks to everyone.

  Luis Espinoza .cr:thanks