ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:37:51 -0500

hi all,

sorry about the long vacation from status reporting.  i was busy suing my
County over stupid frac sand mines and almost everything non-essential got
thrown over the side to lighten the load.  back on track now.

two highlights.

the first is that we're running a red "scope" flag in this status report
because the Ops folks are still working on clarifying the boundaries between
the work of the DSSA and the DNSRMF.

the second is that we've started digging into the "gaps and overlaps"
discussion on the calls.  here's a link to the page where we'll be posting the
incremental work papers as we go.  sorry about the Powerpoint file format --
there's something in the file that crashes the program when i try to write it
as a PDF.

https://community.icann.org/display/AW/DNS+ecosystem+--+gaps+and+overlaps

mikey

phone   651-647-6109