ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 13 September 2012

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 13 September 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:28:01 -0700

Dear All,

The next DSSA WG call is scheduled for Thursday 20 September 2012 at 1300 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 13 September
2012 at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120913-en.mp3

 Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p528mohbuon/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/calendar/#sep

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)
Andre Thompson (At-Large)

ccNSO Members

Wim Degezelle, (CENTR)

Takayasu Matsuura. Jp

Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

GNSO Members

Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)

Don Blumenthal - - (RySG)
 George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)

SSAC members:

Jim Galvin (SSAC Vice Chair)

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Bart Boswinkel

Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:

Katrina Sataki.lv

Jacques Latour.ca
Julie Hammer (ALAC)
Mark Kosters (ARIN)

Joerg Schweiger (cCNSO co-chair)

Scott Algeier

Link to Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine

AC Chat transcript 13 September 2012:

      Nathalie  Peregrine: Welcome to the DSSA Working Group call on Thursday
13th September 2012 at 1300 UTC

  Bart:Good afternoon

  Bart:That's a differnce:-)

  Bart:teh borong par tI mean

  Rick Koeller:we need one of your facinating photos

  Rick Koeller:would you please share who the ISPs are that participated,
thanks

  Don Blumenthal:processing

  Rick Koeller:ok thanks - sets direction on the approach

  Mike
O'Connor:https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/36208828/Slides+relevant+to+gaps+and+overlaps+v4.pptx

  Rick Koeller:agreed, thanks

  Rick Koeller:i will proceed within CIRA

  Rick Koeller:thanks

  Bart:Take care

  Jim Galvin:Bye. Thanks Mikey.  Thanks Everyone.