ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 27 September 2012

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 27 September 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:11:48 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 27 September
2012 at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120927-en.mp3

 Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p5y54ardbz8/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/calendar/#sep

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members
Andre Thompson (At-Large)

ccNSO Members

Takayasu Matsuura. Jp

Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)
Mark Kosters (ARIN)

Joerg Schweiger (cCNSO co-chair)

Katrina Sataki.lv

GNSO Members

Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)
George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)
Don Blumenthal (RySG)

SSAC members:

Jim Galvin (SSAC Vice Chair)

Expert:

Scott Algeier

ICANN Staff:

Bart Boswinkel

Patrick Jones

Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:
Julie Hammer (ALAC)

Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)

Julie Hedlund

Link to Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine

AC Chat transcript 27 September 2012:

  Jim Galvin:Whew! Just made it.

  Mike O'Connor::-)

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Patrick Jones has just joined the call

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Katrina Sataki has also joined

  Katrina Sataki:Hi everyone!

  Rick Koeller:for CIRA, as a Registry we can self complete

  Mark Kosters:do we have a time for the thursday meeting?

  Jörg Schweiger:I think we need one to demonstrate how we think this should be
working. What do u have in mind to do with additional ones?

  Rick Koeller:the icann schedule has been posted to the toronto meeting website

  Mark Kosters:thanks

  Don Blumenthal:Toronto is Thursday from 10:15-11:15

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Mikey, your line is causing interference

  Nathalie  Peregrine:no

  Don Blumenthal:Sorry. 11:15-12:45

  Nathalie  Peregrine:perfect

  Rick Koeller:I believe that CIRA can have our input ready to be shared by
Toronto

  Jim Galvin:Thanks Mikey!   Thanks everyone.

  Katrina Sataki:thank you!

  Rick Koeller:thanks, see you next week

  Jörg Schweiger:Thanks, bye