ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 04 October 2012

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 04 October 2012
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:08:03 -0700

Dear All,

The next DSSA WG meeting will be held in Toronto on Thursday 18 October 2012
from 11:15 to 12:45 in Harbour C.<http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34225>

Please find the MP3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 04 October
2012 at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20121004-en.mp3

 Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:

http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p6rx1gj3283/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members
Andre Thompson (At-Large)
Julie Hammer (ALAC)

Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

ccNSO Members

Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)
Mark Kosters (ARIN)

GNSO Members

Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)
George Asare-Sakyi – (NCSG)
Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)

SSAC members:

Jim Galvin (SSAC Vice Chair)

Warren Kumari

Expert:

Scott Algeier

ICANN Staff:

Bart Boswinkel

Gisella Gruber

Apologies:

Julie Hedlund

Rafik Dammak

Link to Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gisella

AC Chat transcript 04 October 2012:
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the DSSA call on Thursday 04 October 2012
  Andre Thompson:Good day everyone
  Rossella Mattioli:Hi all
  Jim Galvin:Hi all.
  Rick Koeller:I am moving from my desk to Jacques.  I will rejoin in a minute.
  Jacques Latour:and jacques
  Rick Koeller:i'm back - did u miss me?
  Andre Thompson:very nice
  Andre Thompson:Picture should become a poster
  Gisella Gruber-White:Scott ALgeier has joined the audio bridge
  Julie Hammer:DNS Board Risk Management Framework WG
  Andre Thompson:thanks Julie
  Jacques Latour:Where do we see the comments?
  Mike
O'Connor:http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/dssa-phase-1-report-14aug12-en.htm
  Jacques Latour:all good
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:on Thursday
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Could the name of the meeting be changed?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:because in this instance it is not really a WG meeting
butrather a public session, isn't it?
  Mark Kosters:i think that this is a fantastic way of working it remotely
  Mark Kosters:fwiw, I will be remote on thursday
  Rossella Mattioli:thanks
  Jim Galvin:bye
  Julie Hammer:thanks, Mikey.  Bye