ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] Agenda for the meeting this Thursday

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] Agenda for the meeting this Thursday
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 07:19:32 -0600

hi all,

i managed to so confuse my co-chairs with meeting times that Bart, Kristina and
i did the Ops call by ourselves.  so just a reminder -- the Thursday call is at
1300 UTC.  so that means it's an hour earlier than normal for those of you in
the US and Europe since you've switched to standard time now.   i'm growing
ever more convinced that we should NEVER adjust meeting times for daylight
savings.

anyway, we whipped up an agenda for the call on Thursday, and here it is.

    Review of Toronto meetings
        Updates
        Interaction with Board Risk Management Framework committee
    Comments as received
        Summarize
        Review summary and react accordingly
    Roles and responsibilites
        Path to finish

onward,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)