ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] Re: Submission Final Report DSSA WG and letter of co-chairs

  • To: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>, Byron Holland <byron.holland@xxxxxxx>, Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, John Curran <jcurran@xxxxxxxx>, "Fältström, Patrik" <patrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] Re: Submission Final Report DSSA WG and letter of co-chairs
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:46:25 +0000

Dear Bart,

thank you for your kind email including the final report of the DSSA.
Please be so kind to find attached, ALAC Statement
ALAC-AL-ST-0114-02-00-EN containing the resolutions of the ALAC
regarding the DNS Security & Stability Analysis Cross Community Working
Group Report.

On 14 January 2014, Staff confirmed that an online vote resulted in the
ALAC endorsing the Statement with 14 votes in favor, 0 votes against,
and 0 abstentions. You may review the result independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=3629kcStp4heVQI2ufLUa2vM

Thus the report has been adopted by the ALAC.

Best regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair