ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] Submission Final Report DSSA WG and letter of co-chairs

  • To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] Submission Final Report DSSA WG and letter of co-chairs
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 06:21:03 -0600

i’ll add on — during it’s 12-Dec meeting the GNSO also adopted the motion
unanimously, with Avri Doria stating for the record that she     “ … would like
to note, with disappointment, the situation that led to the chairs not deciding
to take the work further.”

mikey

On Jan 14, 2014, at 5:46 AM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Bart,
>
> thank you for your kind email including the final report of the DSSA.
> Please be so kind to find attached, ALAC Statement ALAC-AL-ST-0114-02-00-EN
> containing the resolutions of the ALAC regarding the DNS Security & Stability
> Analysis Cross Community Working Group Report.
>
> On 14 January 2014, Staff confirmed that an online vote resulted in the ALAC
> endorsing the Statement with 14 votes in favor, 0 votes against, and 0
> abstentions. You may review the result independently under:
> http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=3629kcStp4heVQI2ufLUa2vM
>
> Thus the report has been adopted by the ALAC.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
> ALAC Chair
>

> On 11/11/2013 10:32, Bart Boswinkel wrote:
>> Dear Olivier, Byron, Jonathan and John,
>>
>> As you may recall, the ALAC, ccNSO, GNSO and NRO, acting as ASO in this
>> particular case, have all endorsed the charter of the joint DNS Security and
>> Stability and Analysis working group (DSSA) according to each own rules and
>> procedures, in December 2010 and as a result are the participating SO's and
>> AC's in the DSSA.
>>
>> On behalf of the co-chairs of the DSSA, I am writing you in your capacity as
>> chairs of each supporting organizations/advisory committee's, to submit the
>> Final Report of the DSSA and the related cover letter from the co-chairs
>> DSSA to you.  As the Final Report contains a lot of graphical elements
>> therefore I have included a link to the report:
>> http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/dssa-final-08nov13-en.pdf. The letter
>> to you from the co-chairs is included.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Bart Boswinkel
>>

> <AL-ALAC-ST-0114-02-00-EN.pdf>

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)