ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eoi-new-gtlds]

New TLDs

  • To: eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: New TLDs
  • From: Eric Clawson <ericclawson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:52:39 -0800

I am writing to express my support for the proposed new EOI process and to ask ICANN to implement it as a definitive step toward getting the new round of TLD's off the ground. There is great interest and support among leaders and business owners in my city (Ventura, CA) to gain a TLD (.ventura) which will represent and define our unique community online. ICANN should not enable AT&T and other corporate interests to hold up the new round in a misguided, short-sighted attempt to exert control by forestalling progress and limiting freedom.

Please do the right thing and get this process moving.

Thank you.

Eric Clawson
Future Applicant
Ventura, CA