ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eoi-new-gtlds]

Support for new TLDs

  • To: eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for new TLDs
  • From: Michael Terpin <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:53:50 -0800

I would like to express my support for new TLDs and if the current EOI
procedure is a step towards getting the new round of TLD's off the ground,
then I encourage ICANN to move forward without further delay. I'm optimistic
and excited about the new Top Level Domains and the innovation, choice and
openness it will bring to the Internet Community.
Michael Terpin
Founder and CEO
SocialRadius
1434 Sixth Street., Suite Five
Santa Monica, CA  90401

Los Angeles Office:  310-821-6100  x102
Los Angeles Mobile/Direct:  310-980-4676
Administrative Fax: 310-899-9139
Las Vegas Office/Direct: 702-513-3181

www.socialradius.com
skype: mterpin