ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eoi-new-gtlds]

Support for new TLDs

  • To: eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for new TLDs
  • From: T C H <bookxlust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:43:22 -0800

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on the Expressions of
Interest proposal in the new Top Level Domain process. I would like to
express my support for new gTLDs and if the current EOI procedure is a
step towards getting the new round of TLD's off the ground, then I
encourage ICANN to move forward without further delay. I'm optimistic
and excited about the new Top Level Domains and the innovation, choice
and openness it will bring to the Internet Community.

Kind Regards,
Miss Tsia Harris