ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnr-proposal-comments]

Thank you

  • To: <gnr-proposal-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Thank you
  • From: "Hakon Haugnes" <hakon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:05:56 -0000

To all those who commented on and supported our proposal:

Thank you for your support and efforts for .name.

The two-letter names are as important as they are prevalent and common among
the world's names. It is right and fair that also these names should be
available to individuals worldwide, so they can have their own personal name
on .name, should they so wish.

Thank you for considering this .name proposal and for your support, we
greatly appreciate it.

Yours truly,

Hakon Haugnes
President, Global Name Registry