ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

[gnso-acc-sgb] FW: WG B Proposal

  • To: <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-acc-sgb] FW: WG B Proposal
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:55:07 +0100

Dear Sub Group B members,

Attached is a proposal for access to unpublished data that's been submitted
by David Fares of the GNSO Business Constituency. Thanks very much to David
and the BC for preparing and submitting this proposal using the template
Milton provided.

The deadline for proposals is close of business today (Monday) - so if
you're pulling together a proposal, please get it to me as quick as you can.
You can follow the template in the attached document and send it to this
list.

I'll be compiling the proposals, so if you need any help, let me know
directly off-list. Pressing the group's patience a little, if you circulate
your proposal tomorrow, I will still make sure the compiled list of
proposals is ready for the group by Wednesday.

And as Milton said on last week's sub group call, there's also scope to
discuss proposals as they appear on the list, i.e. ahead of our call on
Wednesday. Please do take the time to read and reflect on the proposals as
they come to the list.

All the best, Maria