ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

[gnso-acc-sgb] Agenda and compiled, classified proposals for Wednesday SGB call

  • To: <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-acc-sgb] Agenda and compiled, classified proposals for Wednesday SGB call
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 19:03:33 -0400

Hello, all

Please review the attached document. It compiles all the proposals
received so far using the correct template.

I have also taken the liberty of classifying them in terms of their
approach to legitimate third parties. It seems to me that this is
shaping up as the key difference and the critical point of contention.
Some clear groupings are becoming evident and this will help us to
understand where movement might be possible

Based on this information, I would propose the following agenda:

1. Roll call, approval of agenda
    ~ 5 min.

2. Review of proposals
    - Strictly limited to 3 minutes per proposal
    - Description only, questions for clarification only, no debate
     25 min. max

3. Discussion of grouping of proposals by "legitimate third parties"
concept
    - do the groupings make sense?
    - can people within groups merge their proposals?
    ~ 20 min.

4. Develop action items for next meeting
    ~10 min.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org