ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] Additional Proposal

  • Subject: RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] Additional Proposal
  • From: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:20:42 -0600

We can certainly come up with parameters to identify who is a legitimate
service provider for the context of the access -- but the fact remains
that service providers provide an important function in the anti-fraud,
brand protection arena that merits discussion and access.  The bulk
access agreement can address abuse and termination rights by those that
don't comply with the terms of the agreement.

Margie