ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] Additional Proposal

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] Additional Proposal
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:54:06 -0400

Ross Rader wrote:

In the real world, the existence of private investigators doesn't warrant the publication of Just because we have private investigators doesn't warrant the publication of unlisted telephone numbers.

What I meant to send was

"In the real world, the existence of private investigators doesn't warrant the publication of unlisted phone numbers."

...and that's why I shouldn't do two things at once :)

-r