ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] RE: [gnso-whois-wg] Dutch Govcert procedure

  • To: gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] RE: [gnso-whois-wg] Dutch Govcert procedure
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 04:31:22 -0700

Dr. Dierker and all,

  Indeed expecting or even wanting a third part to do LEA's "leg work"
is a fallacious argument and conspicuously less than reasonably ethical
for any LEA to conduct an investigation on any form of stored electronic

data.

  Oh, and I believe you really meant in your last sentence, keep private
data
private.

Regards,
--