ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Re: Fwd: [gnso-whois-wg] Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] GAC's position on Whois

  • To: gnso wg-sgb <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: [gnso-whois-wg] Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] GAC's position on Whois
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:01:13 -0700

Dr. Dierker and all sgb members,

  I am glad you agree.  Would you further agree that not all members of
the GAC, this WG and subgroups, several USG departments also are
not fully aware that the privacy rights and laws in many Jurisdictions
( States ) have and are changing, as well as some types of privacy
rights and laws only effect some Whois data elements.

  I mean after all do we want to infringe on US states
rights and laws which they believe better protects their
consumers and their business community members?

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827