ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

[gnso-acc-sgb] Re: [gnso-whois-wg] F-Secure Responds To Criticism of .bank

  • To: gnso wg-sgb <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-acc-sgb] Re: [gnso-whois-wg] F-Secure Responds To Criticism of .bank
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:53:16 -0700

Dr. Dierker and all sgb members,

  Indeed a true conclusion.  But not the basis of my argument here, nor
the, or a, logical conclusion to same.  Reasonably reliable and
competent would suffice, but extraordinarily competent should be the
goal the standard.  Doesn't the consumer deserve such?  I as a consumer,
believe I do.  I as a registrant believe I do.  I as a professional
know I do.  Or in other words, why consider a race to the bottom
as exceptable?

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams