ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] Report for tomorrow

  • To: gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] Report for tomorrow
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 23:22:32 -0700

Palmer and all sgb members,

 Palmer's argument on the surface seems logical and reasonable.  However

I would rebut by saying that his argument really is dependent on whether

the consumer is a customer of the bank or financial institution, how
long
he/she has been a customer, how large of a depositor they are, and
if the bank or financial institution is a regional bank or financial
institution,
or a national/international bank or financial institution.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827