ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] Blended proposal

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-acc-sgb] Blended proposal
  • From: "Palmer Hamilton" <PalmerHamilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:52:05 -0500

I am afraid that you misunderstand how Visa and Mastercard operate.
Banks issue Visa and MasterCard credit cards.  I am not talking about
Visa and Mastercard having access.  As for registrar costs, why would
registrars have any more costs under the Blended Proposal than they have
under the existing regime?